The Original Pawleys Island® Cabana Regatta Large Quilted Fabric Hammock is two layers of industry-leading all-weather, solution-dyed synthetic Sunbrella® fabric lockstitched over a 1-inch center of plush, resilient, nonabsorbent polyester fiberfill batting to create 18 individual pillowy cushions running the length of the hammock bed.
- Sunbrella® Fabric: The best known high-performance outdoor fabric on the market today with an unmatched history of quality, durability, and attractiveness. This heavy-duty yet lightweight solution-dyed acrylic blend fabric is resistant to staining, fading, rot, mold, and mildew.
- DuraCord® Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Oak Spreader Bar: Oak is naturally resistant to rot and insect infestation. The spreader bars are repeatedly hand-dipped in honey-gold marine-grade varnish for exceptional look and longer outdoor life.
- Rolled Rim Grommets with Spur Washers: One-of-a-kind grommet, when compared to telescoping grommets used by most of our competitors, that creates a more secure bond between fabric and ring knot.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Non-absorbent Padding: Polyester fiberfill batting lines the inside of the hammock. The fiberfill is a nonabsorbent material allowing water to drain through and provide quick drying.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.