The finest of both worlds: Not only does this Pawleys Island DuraCord® rope hammock feel like classic cotton, but in the classic Oatmeal color, it looks like it, as well!
- DuraCord® Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Oak Spreader Bar: Oak is naturally resistant to rot and insect infestation. The spreader bars are repeatedly hand-dipped in honey-gold marine-grade varnish for exceptional look and longer outdoor life.
- Double-Latch Weave: Individual ropes pull against each other to produce a lattice-like design, thus eliminating the need for knots within the rope bed itself. We use 15% more rope than most of our competitors.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all our hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.