The Hatteras Swivel Bar Height Chair is durable, yet stylish. Its features include:
- Environmentally Friendly Durawood: A 3/4″-1″ lumber, compared to 1/2″ thick offered by our competitors and made from densely compressed recycled plastic milk jugs and soda bottles. As a result, it won’t absorb any water and won’t rot, splinter or crack. Never requires paint, stain, or sealant of any kind. DURAWOOD is fade resistant.
- Stainless Steel: We only use premium quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware, compared to our competitors 304 marine-grade. Because we use superior stainless steel, our product provides the ultimate in rust resistance. All hardware is painted to match the color of the furniture and strategically placed to conceal each bolt.
- Mortise and Tenon Joints: Instead of using just nuts and bolts, our furniture fits together superbly using mortise and tenon joints, an ancient form of carpentry. Using this technique creates a product with a sturdier fit.
- Fit N Finish: Created with a smoothed surface, our technique reduces the amount of crevices where dirt can accumulate. All edges are rounded off for a detailed finish.
- Made in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in North Carolina. We only use the finest parts and industry leading technology. In addition to our superior product, we provide a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty on our workmanship.
Purchase the Hatteras Swivel Bar Height Chairs alone or with our Hatteras Bar Height Chairs for your perfect outdoor bar!