- Eco-Friendly Durawood: Durawood is a 3/4″-1″ thick lumber, compared to 1/2″ thick offered by our competitors, thats made from densely compressed recycled plastic milk jugs and soda bottles. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it wont absorb any water and wont rot, splinter or crack. Durawood is fade resistant and will never require paint, stain or any kind of sealant.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: High quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware is used on our outdoor furniture, compared to 304 marine-grade used by our competitors, for superior rust resistance. All hardware is painted to match the color of the furniture and strategically place to conceal each bolt.
- Mortise and Tenon Joints: We use this ancient form of carpentry, where board meets board, to allow our furniture to fit together and help make it sturdier; rather than just being held together with nuts and bolts.
- Fit N Finish: Every durawood part has a smoothed surface to reduce the amount of crevices where dirt can accumulate and all edges are rounded off for a detailed finish.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in the Carolinas using the finest parts and industry leading techniques. We back our workmanship with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.
- Sunbrella Cushions: The best-known, most-established high-performance outdoor fabric available today, Sunbrella offers an unmatched history of quality, durability and attractiveness. The back cushion is filled with 100% recycled plastic made from soda bottles. The bottom cushion is filled with foam consisting of 100% urethane.
*Due to high demand of our handcrafted product and our current measures to protect the safety of our employees, please expect delays in processing and delivering of your order. We are working diligently to do our best to meet all of your needs. Our current lead time is 8-10 weeks.