The Refined Bench Glider brings an old favorite to your front porch with 21st century durability. Choose one of our colors to coordinate with your home decor.
- Environmentally Friendly Durawood: Our 3/4″-1″ lumber is more dense when compared to the 1/2″ thick offered by our competitors. Created from thickly compressed recycled plastic milk jugs and soda bottles. No waste-wood fiber means it won’t absorb any water and won’t rot, splinter, or crack. No paint, stain, or sealant needed – of any kind. DURAWOOD is fade resistant.
- Stainless Steel: We only use premium quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware in the Bench Glider (our competitors use 304 marine-grade) on our outdoor furniture, providing superior rust resistance. All hardware is painted to match the color of the furniture and strategically place to conceal each bolt.
- Mortise and Tenon Joints: Utilizing this ancient form of carpentry, our furniture fits together superbly and makes for a sturdier fit, instead of just being held together with nuts and bolts.
- Fit N Finish: Every Duraword part has a smoothed surface to reduce the amount of crevices where dirt can accumulate and all edges are rounded off for a detailed finish.
- Made in the Carolinas: Handcrafted, manufactured, and assembled in North Carolina, we only use the finest parts and industry leading technology. Our workmanship is backed with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.
*Due to high demand of our handcrafted product and our current measures to protect the safety of our employees, please expect delays in processing and delivering of your order. We are working diligently to do our best to meet all of your needs. Our current lead time is 8-10 weeks.