- Environmentally Friendly Durawood: A 3/4″-1″ lumber, compared to 1/2″ thick offered by our competitors, created from densely compressed recycled plastic milk jugs and soda bottles. Since there is no no waste-wood fiber, it won’t absorb any water and won’t rot, splinter or crack. Never requires paint, stain, or sealant of any kind, DURAWOOD is fade resistant.
- Stainless Steel: We only use premium quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware (our competitors use 304 marine-grade) on our outdoor furniture, providing superior rust resistance. All hardware is painted to match the color of the furniture and strategically place to conceal each bolt.
- Mortise and Tenon Joints: Utilizing this ancient form of carpentry, our furniture fits together superbly and makes for a sturdier fit, instead of just being held together with nuts and bolts.
- Fit N Finish: Every Duraword part has a smoothed surface to reduce the amount of crevices where dirt can accumulate and all edges are rounded off for a detailed finish.
- Made in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in North Carolina, we only use the finest parts and industry leading technology. Our workmanship is backed with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.